Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tyra's show, 2nd entry

7th April 2010.

Source: tv2nz

Tyra's programme

Strategies:
1) Ask some one to get the answer immediately or use online dictionary

2) Use a note book for all new words

3) Highlight them and select which words are most common.

4) Try to memorize the new words and use them next time.

Evaluation:
When ever I hear a new word I ask someone who is beside me or I use online dictionary to get the meaning immediately.When I read the paper or magagine or any article I highlight them and select the most common words which I can use later also I always write down all the new words in my note book which are unfamiliar and try to memorize and use them in my daily life.

Reflection:
By using these strategies are helping me for example, when I was watching Tyra's show I heard a phresal verb 'squeeze out'. I did not understand when the guy said ' I don't eat mayonnaise if I eat I feel squeeze out' so I immediately used dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment