Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bon Jovi - Thank You For Loving Me

8th April 2010

Entry: 4

Soucre: YouTube

Strategies:

1) Repeat the song

2) Watch the song and try to predict the words

3) Write key words, listen again and match the words

Evaluation:

1) This is a good strategy to use while listening a song because the language of song is very different than speaking specially pronounciation so different.

2)watch and predict is very important strategy but this strategy was fifty percent usefull
because when said ''thank you for loving me'' I heard it was take you for love me. So ya predicting is good and the words sound is little bit similar.

3)This strategy was successful, writing key words and listen again and match them and I got almost all correct. For example, I wrote 'If I was drowining you part of the sea' just had problem with drowining I did'nt put (ing) I am quete happy with strategy I think everybody should ues this strategy.

Reflection:

Maybe those strategies used before but didn't check if it worked or not, but this time I know which one works and how much and I can use them in the future. When I first time listened to this song I thought the words are really dificult so I could'nt understand anything but by using these strategies the words of the song are really easy. I never listen to this song before in life apart from that I can see how improved my listening skill, I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment