Friday, April 9, 2010

Telephoning to Tax department

10th April 2010

Entry: 6

Source: Over the phone

Strategies:
1) Plan before make a call
2) Ask for repeat or clarification.
3) Ask for slow down if she or he speaks fast

Evaluation:

1> I made a Plan before I phoned to Tax department what I am going to say and what about,it's easy to talk to them step by step after planing and I don't get confuse what to say also I can speak all most fluently.

2> Ask for repeatation or clarification because most of the time they are native English speakers so they talk too fluently they don't stop unless they finished the explation what you ask about,so I always ask them to repat if I don't understand and they are very nice they don't get impatient if you do so.

3> Ask for slow down if they speak very fast and actually they do so don't feel hesitate to ask them to slow down tell them that you not getting it so they will slow down.

Relection:

I used those strategies as above I metioned and I found they are really useful. I called to Tax department to stat repayment of my student loan, first the lady picked up phone and then welcomed me then I told her that how I can start to repay of the student loan, after all this she started to explain how I can. When she started to explain me about repayment I asked her many times to repeat and slown down and she did so ya I found planing is really easy and strategies are useful and I will use them whenever I need in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment