Saturday, April 10, 2010

Poland in mourning for plane crash,

11th April 2010

Entry: 7

Source: news.bbc.co.uk

Strategies:
1) Just listening without video and taking notes
2) Listen again with video and compare the notes

Evaluation:
1> I found this strategy was useful because my listening without video and taking was quete clear. Such as important people died,tragic events, solidarity movement, read 96 names,never happened before in Europe and thousands have gathered outside the presidential palace to laying flowers and lighting candles.

2> I listened again with video and compare the notes and that was great I have got more than 90 % correct such as, I wrote ''Thousands have gathered outside the presidential palace to laying flowers and lighting candles'' So I think this strategy worked too.

Reflection:
These two strategies worked well and they are useful for the future for the listening and watching for anything but I didn't enjoy this listening because this was about a sad news poland president died in a plane crash so, this is a time of great sorrow for polish people not only president died there were many people too in the plane. I hope polish people pass this sad time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment