Thursday, April 8, 2010

Missing pieces-Season 2,

9the April 2010

Entry: 5

Source: TV3 On Demand

Strategies:
1) Before listen see the headline and watch silent
2) Then listen again with sound

Evaluation:
1>When I watched without sound I couldn't understand anything, I saw the headline and I know it was about missing pieces but I didn't understand who they were looking for becuase headline was only about missing so this strategy wasn't really helpful I reckon.

2> Obviously this stratey was useful because I could see it and listened it so the story was about missing father, a 25 year old girl was searching for father, she didn't see him from her birth. She faced many irreteting questions then she realized that she has to find her father and the end she was successful she found her father.

Reflection:
1- This strategy was frustating I didn't enjoy when I used it and I don't think I will suggest some one to use this strategy.

2- This strategy worked and it helped and I think everybody use this strategy and they should. I understand everthing for the first time when I listened watched it. It wasn't really difficult prgramme, I could understand vocabulary, language, pronounciation and accent. I think this is a good practice of using this strategies and listening more and more, this is a good opportunity to improve listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment