7th April 2010
Entry: 3
Source: YouTube
Strategies:
1) Listen again and again
2) Pouse and write down difficult words
3) focus in 1 or 2 words to get it
Evaluation:
I listen many times to get difficult words and understand full song, I use pouse during listening and write the words down. I ues strategy 3 to focus particular words and I and listen again to get another word or phresal verbs.
Reflection:
I uesed those 3 stategies and they worked for me. First I tried to focus the sentence ( No he can't read my poker face) Before when I listened I tried guess many ways the words like (now you can read my poker face) then I thought maybe (No one can rid of my poker face) then I decide I need to listen this song untill I understand the full song and the word correct. Now I like this song and I love it because I understand the words now.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment