Saturday, April 10, 2010

Desperate Housewives

11th April 2010


Entry: 8


Source: tv2.co.nz


Strategies:


1) watch carefully and analise how good listening is

2) See if you don't understand or miss something

Evaluation:


1) I don't always watch this series and whenever I get chance to watch it I never think to use any strategies, but today I tried use them. First of all, I watched it carefully all the series without trying anything and analised how good my listening was and it's really good, I believe this is an excellent strategy.

2) When I watched it I tried catch up the phrase which I missed and I found this strategy was very useful because I missed something like, "The only way you can learn from mistake" this is perfect phrase for my learning. A nice phrase, so ya I reward it watched again then I got this phrase.

Reflection: I am quite happy to use those strategies and I think using those strategies are goog to apply when you listen or watch something because you can judge to yourself that how successful you are by using them and you will know how you assesse yourself and I am sure I will use them in my learning also I will suggest to others to use this strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment