Date: 5th May 2010
Entry: 2
Reflection:
Last Monday I had a conversation with a kiwi lady who is a sales representative, it was in the furniture shop Target Dominion Road and it took about half an hour. Our main topic was buying things in New Zealand and in my country, it was like kind of comparing thing like how expensive and what is the quality of materials.
I found a cultural difference that when I was talking to her she was eating something, in my culture probably people won't do this. Probably she was on her break I guess but she is very nicelady, when I was looking for a loung suit and I was confuse to choose because there are too many so this lady saw me and came willing to help me.
I noticed some vocabulary features like she said if you need help call me I will come up and at the beging she said are you just browsing around? So I did not need to use any specific strategy because whatever I heard that was not unfamiliar for me and our conversation was well flow also there were not any linguisttic feature problems that was great conversation.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment