Wednesday, March 17, 2010

All About Me



Hi all, my name is Swapna Rahman, I am from a very small and beautiful country that is Bangladesh. I have been In New Zealand for 4 years,I am a New Zealand Citizen. I have been married for 4 years and I don't have any children yet and my husband is a permanent resident of New Zealand. I live in Epsom Auckland with my husband who is a really nice person and my parents live in Sydney with my two brothers, I am the third child.


I enjoy going out, cooking, reading, shopping, swimming and I love driving, I try to go for a long drive at least once a week. I love to learn new things and I am very passionate about learning anything like New Zealand culture and English . I have been working part time as a customer service since 2008 at Foodtown.


I have finished high school in my country and now I am doing Diploma in English Advanced for a year. After I finish Diplama in English Advanced I will go for Librarian course. I am going to do this course because I like Library job, it's a very peaceful job and good environment.

I can speak three languages fluently first one is of course my own language Bangla, second is English and third is Hindi. but at the moment I am trying to focus in English because I want to speak English like a native English speaker and of course I need it for a good job too.


The interesting thing I have done in my life that is I have been on a rolarcost in my country, that was so imaging I was scared but I enjoyed a lot.


I have been to Australia,Singapore,India and of course in New Zealand all most everywhere I have visited such as, Whakapapa, Tauranaga, Roturua, queenstown. But the most exciting place is South Island specially Queens Town is one of the most stunning place I have ever seen in New Zealand, it's a natural beauty and it's just like a heaven. Well that is all about me and my family. I am very happy living in New Zealand....

No comments:

Post a Comment